Sunday, August 29, 2010

My first journey to blogging

It seems that now-a-days everyone is blogging. I do not know much about blogging but figured I would give it a go! This is going to be a learning experience for me and I hope everyone will be patient with me while I learn the ropes. If you have any feedback or blogging advice feel free to give it to me.

A little bit about me....I'm thirty years old and I live in California. I live in a small town in the Tahoe National Forest. I have three amazing children ages 13, 5 and 18 months old. I also have an amazing fiance hopefully that title will change to husband soon!!!! I work from home and love every second of it.  I have been working from home for the past six years. I enjoy cooking, reading, traveling, shopping, watching reality TV and learning new ways to reduce our household budget.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi!
    Blog is coming along nicely - love the colors!

    TTG
    www.thetravelinggal.info

    ReplyDelete